Need anything else?
Buy Cat Litter products have an average rating of 4.6 / 5.0 from 1686 reviews
Buy cat litter online from Pet Circle with our best price guarantee and the convenience of fast, free shipping direct to your door.
What to look for in a cat litter
- Odour control: look for superior absorbency to help lock in nasty litter box odours rather than artificial scents which only mask the smell may irritate delicate kitty noses
- Less litter glitter: go for low dust or crystal litter to reduce 'litter glitter' sticking to your cat's paws and tracking through the house
- Eco friendly: flushable, biodegradable and recycled paper choices keep cat litter out of landfill and reduce your cat's environmental paw print
- Easy to clean: clumping cat litter makes it easy to remove urine as well as solids from your cat's tray, which means you can go longer between full tray changes
Need more help choosing? Read Which cat litter is best?.
Best cat litter based on our customer reviews
- Scrunch and Sticks Natural Recycled Paper Cat Litter
- Breeder's Choice Cat Litter
- Max's Cat and Pet Litter
- Rufus and Coco Wee Kitty Clumping Corn Cat Litter
- Oz Pet Cat and Pet Litter
- The Catsentials Crystal Litter
How to litter train a cat or kitten
Place the litter tray in a quiet area and gently place your cat or kitten in the tray at opportune times such as after playing, after each meal and waking up from a nap. Cats are much more likely to use the litter tray if it's clean, so keeping the tray clean and promptly removing waste will help encourage your kitty to toilet in the correct place. They will have a few accidents while they learn so don't be discouraged and importantly, never punish your cat or kitten for toileting outside the litter tray.
For more help check out our New kitten guide.
Author info: Dr Teagan Lever BVSc (Hons) - Pet Circle In House Veterinarian
Save time and money - buy cat litter online for the best price from Pet Circle.