'PET CIRCLE AUTO DELIVERY COMPETITION' PROMOTION
Yuefan S, NSW
Michelle G, QLD
Wendy C, VIC
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 01/02/2023 and close at 11:59pm AEDST on 31/03/2023 'Promotional Period').
5. For an automatic entry into the promotion, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Have an existing Pet Circle Auto Delivery subscription. Existing Pet Circle Auto Delivery subscribers must have an active subscription as of 04/04/2023 and will receive an email from the Promoter confirming that they have been entered into the promotion. If any existing subscribers prefer to opt out of the promotion, they must contact Pet Circle via email at [email protected] to request this.
- If an individual does not have an existing Pet Circle Auto Delivery subscription, they must subscribe for one through the checkout process at www.petcircle.com.au and have an active subscription as of 04/04/2023.
6. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The draw will take place at Level 7, 9 Castlereagh Street, Sydney NSW 2000 on 04/04/2023 at 11:00am AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified by email and their names will be published online at www.petcircle.com.au/discover/AutoDelivery-Comp and Pet Circle's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/petcircle.aus/ from 14/04/2023.
11. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The first three (3) valid entries drawn will each win store credit at Pet Circle valued at AUD $1,000 (incl. GST) awarded directly to the winner's Pet Circle account.
13. Please note store credit is currently only visible in Pet Circle's back-end system. The Promoter will automatically add the store credit to the winners' accounts once they are verified. To use the store credit for an order, the winner must contact Pet Circle customer service via email, Live Chat or phone to place their order. Store credit is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Store credit cannot be applied to previously placed orders. Store credits do not expire and may be used for multiple orders. Store credits will be applied automatically to any scheduled Auto Deliveries on the winner's account.
14. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the store credit are not included. Any unused balance of the store credit will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the store credit is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer.
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
16. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. Total prize pool value is AUD $3,000 (incl. GST).
18. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
19. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 04/05/2023 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by email and their names will be published online at www.petcircle.com.au/discover/AutoDelivery-Comp and Pet Circle's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/petcircle.aus/ from 12/05/2023.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia ('Non-Excludable Guarantees'). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoterâs control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use / taking of the prize.
26. The Promoter is Millell Pty Ltd t/a Pet Circle (ABN 17 148 151 213) of Level 7, 9 Castlereagh Street Sydney NSW 2000, telephone 1300 608 003 ('Promoter').