Dog Wormers products have an average rating of 4.8 / 5.0 from 877 reviews
Destroy worms with our range of worming treatments
The early bird gets the worm...and in this case, early treatment gets the worm.
Regular worming treatments are essential not just for the healthy of your dog, but also for other pets and human family members too. Adult dogs need to be wormed at least every three months, while puppies who are more susceptible need to be wormed more frequently. When worming your dog, make sure to use a broad spectrum allwormer product that is effective against hookworm, roundworm, whipworm and tapeworm like Drontal, Cazitel or Milbemax. For more information check out our handy article: How Often Should I Worm My Dog?
Our top picks…
Wondering what our recommended dog wormers are?
- Nexgard Spectra: Covers your dog for fleas, ticks and all worms (sans tapeworm)
- Bravecto: Recommended by our vets for fleas and worms
- Drontal: Combines three active ingredients to reliably and effectively treat all major species of intestinal worms in dogs, as well as tapeworm including hydatid tapeworm. Comes in chewable or tablet form
- Drontal Puppy Suspension: A convenient liquid worming treatment that treats and controls roundworm, whipworm and hookworm
- Heartgard: a meaty chewable treat that protects your dog from heartworm disease (Dirofilaria immitis) by eliminating the tissue stage of heartworm larvae
Buy dog worming treatments online at Pet Circle and enjoy the convenience of free delivery over $49 straight to your door, always at the best price with our price match guarantee.