Need anything else?
Fancy Feast Cat Food products have an average rating of 4.8 / 5.0 from 417 reviews
Fancy Feast: a menu of rich flavours your cat will love
Chicken prime fillet...seafood platter...prime salmon fillet...carved beef...can you believe that we're talking about Fancy Feast cat food, and not reading the specials board at a restaurant? Fancy Feast cat food is highly palatable, balanced nutrition for cats - and it's available in a bunch of flavours. Fancy Feast food is famous for its delicious taste and can be used to tempt even the fussiest of cats!
Huge variety for every cat's palate
From Fancy Feast Classic recipes to the posh A La Carte range, Fancy Feast has a collection of recipes that your cat will find delicious. You can even try topping their dinner with Fancy Feast broths for even more delectable flavour. Customer reviews confirm: even the pickiest of cats enjoy the taste of Fancy Feast.
The best deals anywhere!
Budget-savvy cat parents will love the unbeatable price of our Fancy Feast bulk packs - you can grab 24 cans for 88c each! That means you're getting the cheapest price on Fancy Feast available. So why not try all of the delicious varieties, for less?
Our top picks:
Wondering what our recommended Fancy Feast cat foods are?
- Grilled Tuna Prime Fillet: Because everybody knows cats love fish!
- Grilled Chicken Prime Fillet: Made from tender, juicy slices of chicken dressed in gravy
- Cheddar Delights Grilled Chicken & Gravy: Juicy slices of chicken dressed in a rich gravy with a scrumptious cheddar cheese that your cat will devour
- Gravy Lovers Beef Feast: Made from tasty chunks of beef accented with spinach to make a delicious mix
- Gourmet Chicken & Giblets Pate: A smooth, scrumptious chicken and poultry giblet pate
At Pet Circle, we carry a wide range of Fancy Feast cat food - you can also enjoy the convenience of free delivery over $49 straight to your door, always at the best price with our price match guarantee. Please see individual products for a listing of ingredients as well as feeding guidelines, to make sure your cat is receiving the correct diet for their lifestyle.
Author info: Dr Carla Paszkowski BVSc (Hons) - Pet Circle In House Veterinarian