Need anything else?
Your new total for will be updated and charged at your next payment. Next payment date:
EpiOtic is a safe, non irritant, alcohol free ear cleanser for dogs and cats. It works to remove build up of cerumen (wax), pus and debris from the ear canal, allowing medications to penetrate more effectively, aiding the treatment of otitis externa (ear infections).
EpiOtic also contains a drying agent to reduce moisture, a predisposing cause for the development of ear infections. It is suitable either for use daily prior to medicated treatments for ear infections, as well as a maintenance treatment weekly and after swimming or bathing to help prevent their recurrence.
1. Hold the ear flap and lift it into a vertical position.
2. Aim tip of bottle into the ear canal and squeeze the bottle to apply solution liberally, enabling a flushing action.
3. Without letting go of the ear flap, gently massage the base of the ear, downward and inward in order to disperse EpiOtic throughout the ear canal for 1 minute. Then allow the pet to shake its head.
4. Remove the excess fluid and debris with a ball of cotton wool or tissue and also clean the inside of the ear flap.
5. Repeat steps 1 to 4 until the excess fluid no longer looks dirty.
Precautions: Ear cleaners, including Epi Otic should not be used in cases where the eardrum is perforated, which can occur during an ear infection. If you suspect your pet has an ear infection check with your vet prior to introducing any medication or solutions to the ear.
Does your dog constantly have red, itchy or sore ears? Read Why is my dog getting ear infections?
In 1968 veterinarian Pierre-Richard Dick founded Virbac with the intention of providing veterinarians, pet owners and farmers with effective and innovative animal health solutions. Today, Virbac are still shaping the future of animal health with their products available in over 100 countries worldwide.
Lactic Acid 25mg/mL, Salicylic acid 1.1mg/mL
Also contains docusate sodium, propylene glycol and chloroxylenol (parachlorometaxylenol-PCMX)
These are broad guidelines only, designed to assist with feeding your pet based on their weight, age and activity level. Always check the feeding charts on your pet's food packaging in conjunction with these feeding guidelines. Required amounts may differ between individual pets, and adjustments may be required to maintain optimal body weight.
Once or twice daily feeding is recommended for adult dogs, unless otherwise specified by your veterinarian. Puppies and kittens require feeding more regularly, with the total portion divided into three or four meals throughout the day. Ensure fresh water is available at all times.