Royal Canin German Shepherd Junior
Royal Canin German Shepherd Junior is tailor made to suit the unique nutritional needs of your German Shepherd puppy.
This premium dry puppy food is formulated specifically to support the growth and development of German Shepherd puppies. Royal Canin German Shepherd Junior is rich in antioxidants and prebiotics to support your puppys natural immune defences, and is made from highly digestible ingredients to help prevent digestive problems, flatulence and bad stool odour. It has an exclusive kibble size, shape and texture made specifically to suit the German Shepherds jaw and also has an adapted calcium and phosphorus content to support optimal bone and joint development.
- Specifically formulated for German Shepherd puppies
- Contains antioxidants and prebiotics to support natural immune defenses
- Made from highly digestible ingredients to support healthy digestion
- Adapted calcium and phosphorus content to support bone and joint health
- Exclusive kibble, shape and size that is designed to suit German Shepherd puppies
- Suitable for German Shepherd puppies up to 15 months of age
Looking for food for an adult German Shepherd? Try Royal Canin Adult German Shepherd.
Need to stock up on dog treats too? Check out our exclusive range of Pure Treat Co Treats.
Is there anything else you need for your puppy? See our complete puppy checklist to ensure youre all set.
Royal Canin German Shepherd Junior (Puppy)
- Protein Source:Poultry
- Country of Manufacture:Europe
- Variety:Dry Food
- Breed Size:Giant, Large, Medium
COMPOSITION: rice, dehydrated poultry protein, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 25500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.9 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 55 mg, E6 (Zinc): 207 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 30% - Fat content: 16% - Crude ash: 6.6% - Crude fibres: 2.8% -