Royal Canin Giant Junior
Royal Canin Giant Junior is tailor made to support the healthy development of your giant breed puppy from 8 months of age.
This premium dry dog food is formulated from highly digestible proteins and optimal levels of dietary fibre to help support healthy digestion. It is fortified with nutrients to support bone and joint health, as well as an adapted protein content and l-carnitine for healthy muscle development. Royal Canin Giant Junior also contains an exclusive complex of antioxidants to help neutralise free radicals and support your puppys natural immune defences.
- Specifically formulated for growing giant breed puppies
- Made from highly digestible proteins and dietary fibre to support healthy digestion
- Fortified with nutrients to support healthy bones and joints
- Contains l-carnitine and adapted protein content for healthy muscle development
- Exclusive complex of antioxidants to help support natural immune defences
- Suitable for giant breed puppies between 8 and 18 to 24 months of age with an estimated adult weight over 45kg
Is your giant breed puppy under 8 months of age? Use Royal Canin Giant Puppy.
Need to stock up on dog treats too? Check out our exclusive range of Pure Treat Co Treats.
Royal Canin Giant Junior (8 To 24 Months)
- Protein Source:Poultry
- Country of Manufacture:Europe
- Variety:Dry Food
- Breed Size:Giant, Large
COMPOSITION: dehydrated poultry protein, rice, maize, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, yeasts, psyllium husks and seeds, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno oligosaccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 17100 IU, Vitamin D3: 1100 IU, E1 (Iron): 52 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 68 mg, E6 (Zinc): 203 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg, L-carnitine: 300 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 31% - Fat content: 16% - Crude ash: 8% - Crude fibres: 1.3% - *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.