Royal Canin Maxi Adult
Royal Canin Maxi Adult is tailor made to suit the unique nutritional needs of your large breed adult dog.
This premium dry dog food is made from high quality, highly digestible ingredients to support healthy digestion and deliver balanced nutrition that keeps your adult large breed dog in peak condition. Royal Canin Maxi Adult is enriched with targeted nutrients to help maintain healthy bones and joints, as well as omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to support healthy skin and a shiny coat. This formula combines a unique kibble texture and exclusive flavours making it deliciously appealing to even the fussiest of large breed dogs.
- Specifically for large breed adult dogs
- Made from highly digestible ingredients to support digestive health
- Contains targeted nutrients to support healthy bones and joints
- Rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Appealing texture and flavours to tempt fussy eaters
- Suitable for large breed dogs (weighing from 26 to 44kg) between the ages of 15 months and 5 years.
Does your large breed dog have itchy skin? Try Royal Canin Maxi Dermacomfort.
Need to stock up on dog treats too? Check out our exclusive range of Pure Treat Co Treats.
Royal Canin Maxi Adult (Large Breed Adult)
- Protein Source:Chicken
- Country of Manufacture:Europe
- Variety:Dry Food
- Breed Size:Giant, Large
COMPOSITION: dehydrated poultry protein, maize, maize flour, animal fats, wheat, rice, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, yeasts, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 15500 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 43 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.3 mg, E4 (Copper): 13 mg, E5 (Manganese): 56 mg, E6 (Zinc): 168 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 5 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 26% - Fat content: 17% - Crude ash: 6.6% - Crude fiber: 1.3% - Per kg: Omega3 fatty acids: 7.8 g including EPA/DHA: 4 g.