Royal Canin Maxi Ageing 8 +
Royal Canin Maxi Ageing 8+ is tailor made to suit the unique nutritional needs of your senior large breed dog.
This premium dry dog food is made from high quality, highly digestible proteins and contains an adapted fibre content to support healthy digestion and deliver balanced nutrition that keeps your senior large breed dog in peak condition. Royal Canin Maxi Adult is enriched with targeted nutrients to help maintain healthy bones and joints, as well as omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to support healthy skin and a shiny coat. This formula contains a specific selection of nutrients designed to help fight ageing including EPA, DHA and an exclusive combination of antioxidants. It also combines a unique kibble texture and exclusive flavours making it deliciously appealing to even the fussiest of senior large breed dogs.
- Specifically for senior large breed dogs
- Enriched with a healthy ageing support complex including DHA, EPA and antioxidants
- Made from highly digestible proteins with an adapted fibre content to support digestive health
- Contains targeted nutrients to support healthy bones and joints
- Rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Appealing texture and flavours to tempt fussy eaters
- Suitable for large breed dogs (weighing from 26 to 44kg) over 8 years of age.
Is your large breed dog between the ages of 5 and 8 years? Try Royal Canin Maxi Dermacomfort.
Need to stock up on dog treats too? Check out our exclusive range of Pure Treat Co Treats.
Royal Canin Maxi Ageing
- Protein Source:Chicken
- Country of Manufacture:Europe
- Variety:Dry Food
- Breed Size:Giant, Large
COMPOSITION: dehydrated poultry protein, rice, animal fats, wheat, wheat flour, maize, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable protein isolate*, beet pulp, vegetable fibres, minerals, fish oil, yeasts, soya oil, tomato (source of lycopene), psyllium husks and seeds, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), borage oil, green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 29300 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 51 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5.1 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 67 mg, E6 (Zinc): 200 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.11 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 27% - Fat content: 17% - Crude ash: 5.7% - Crude fibres: 2.7% - *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.