Royal Canin Maxi Light Weight Care
Royal Canin Maxi Light Weight Care is specifically designed for large breed dogs that are prone to weight gain.
This premium dry dog food is made from high quality, highly digestible ingredients to support healthy digestion and deliver balanced nutrition that keeps your adult large breed dog in peak condition. Royal Canin Maxi Light Weight Care has a reduced calorie and fat content to help your large breed dog achieve and maintain a healthy weight. With high protein levels and the addition of l-carnitine, this formula helps to encourage fat burning while maintaining healthy lean muscle mass. Royal Canin Maxi Light Weight Care uses a specific blend of fibres to promote feelings of fullness after eating, and is also enriched with targeted nutrients to support bone and joint health.
- Specifically designed for large breed dogs that are prone to weight gain
- Reduced calorie and fat content to aid weight management
- High protein levels and l-carnitine to promote fat burning while maintaining lean muscle mass
- Enriched with targeted nutrients to support healthy bones and joints
- Contains a specific blend of fibres to promote feelings of fullness after eating
- Suitable for large breed (weighing 26 to 44kg) adult dogs from 15 months of age
Does your large breed dog have sensitive digestion? Try Royal Canin Maxi Digestive Care.
Need to stock up on dog treats too? Check out our exclusive range of Pure Treat Co Treats.
Royal Canin Maxi Light (Large Breed Adult)
- Protein Source:Chicken
- Country of Manufacture:Europe
- Variety:Dry Food
- Breed Size:Giant, Large
- Conditions:Weight Control
COMPOSITION : dehydrated poultry protein, maize, barley, vegetable fibres, vegetable protein isolate*, wheat, maize gluten, maize flour, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, cellulose powder, beet pulp, fish oil, yeasts, minerals, fructo-oligo-saccharides, soya oil, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg) : Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 20500 IU, Vitamin D3: 900 IU, E1 (Iron): 34 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.4 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 44 mg, E6 (Zinc): 131 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.05 mg - L-carnitine: 200 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 5 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS : Protein: 27% - Fat content: 11% - Crude ash: 5.3% - Crude fibres: 9%. * L.I.P. : protein selected for its very high digestibility.