Royal Canin Maxi Digestive Care
Royal Canin Maxi Digestive Care is specifically formulated to help manage digestive sensitivities in large breed dogs.
This premium dry food is made using highly digestible proteins with an optimal blend of fibres to promote good digestive health and improve stool quality. Royal Canin Maxi Digestive Care is enriched with specific nutrients to help support bone and joint health, as well as omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat. This formula combines an exclusive kibble shape, size and texture with carefully selected flavours to make it deliciously appealing to even the fussiest of large breed dogs.
- Designed for large breed dogs with sensitive digestion
- Highly digestible proteins and optimal fibre blend to improve digestion and stool quality
- Contains omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Enriched with targeted nutrients to help support bone and joint health
- Exclusive kibble and flavours to enhance palatability
- Suitable for large breed adult dogs (weighing 26 to 44kg) from 15 months of age
Looking for a large breed puppy food? Use Royal Canin Maxi Junior for large breed puppies up to 15 months of age.
Need to stock up on dog treats too? Check out our exclusive range of Pure Treat Co Treats.
Royal Canin Maxi Sensible (Large Breed Adult Sensitive Stomach)
- Protein Source:Poultry
- Country of Manufacture:Europe
- Variety:Dry Food
- Breed Size:Giant, Large
- Conditions:Sensitive Stomach
COMPOSITION : dehydrated poultry protein, rice, wheat flour, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, wheat, barley, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, psyllium husks and seeds, borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg) : Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 19000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.1 mg, E4 (Copper): 13 mg, E5 (Manganese): 53 mg, E6 (Zinc): 159 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.07 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS : Protein: 28% - Fat content: 18% - Crude ash: 5.9% - Crude fibres: 2.9% - Per kg: Omega 6 fatty acids: 35.2 g. * L.I.P. : protein selected for its very high digestibility.