Royal Canin Medium Adult
Royal Canin Medium Adult is tailor made to suit the unique nutritional needs of your medium breed adult dog.
This premium dry dog food is made from high quality, highly digestible proteins and has a balanced fibre content to support healthy digestion and deliver optimal nutrition that keeps your adult medium breed dog in peak condition. Royal Canin Medium Adult is enriched with omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to support healthy skin and a shiny coat and combines a unique kibble texture and exclusive flavours making it deliciously appealing to even the fussiest of medium breed dogs. With the addition of antioxidants and prebiotics, Royal Canin Medium Adult also helps to support your medium breed dogs natural immune defences.
- Specifically for medium breed adult dogs
- Made from highly digestible ingredients to support digestive health
- Contains antioxidants and prebiotics to support natural immune defences
- Rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Appealing texture and flavours to tempt fussy eaters
- Suitable for medium breed dogs (weighing from 11 to 25kg) between the ages of 12 months and 7 years.
Does your medium breed dog have itchy skin? Try Royal Canin Medium Dermacomfort.
Need to stock up on dog treats too? Check out our exclusive range of Pure Treat Co Treats.
Royal Canin Medium Adult (11kg To 25kg)
- Protein Source:Chicken
- Country of Manufacture:Europe
- Variety:Dry Food
- Breed Size:Medium
COMPOSITION: dehydrated poultry protein, maize flour, maize, wheat flour, animal fats, dehydrated pork protein, wheat, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, fish oil, soya oil, yeasts, minerals, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 12000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 46 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.6 mg, E4 (Copper): 9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 60 mg, E6 (Zinc): 181 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.12 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 25% - Fat content: 14% - Crude ash: 5.9% - Crude fibres: 1.2% -