Royal Canin Medium Digestive Care
Royal Canin Medium Digestive Care is specifically formulated to help manage digestive sensitivities in medium breed dogs.
This premium dry food is made using highly digestible proteins with an optimal blend of fibres to promote good digestive health and improve stool quality. Royal Canin Medium Digestive Care is enriched with omega 6 fatty acids to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat, and also contains a synergistic combination of antioxidants to help neutralise free radicals.
- Designed for medium breed dogs with sensitive digestion
- Highly digestible proteins and optimal fibre blend to improve digestion and stool quality
- Contains omega 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Enriched with a synergistic combination of antioxidants to help neutralise free radicals
- Suitable for medium breed adult dogs (weighing 11 to 25kg) from 12 months of age
Looking for a medium breed puppy food? Use Royal Canin Medium Junior for medium breed puppies up to 12 months of age.
Need to stock up on dog treats too? Check out our exclusive range of Pure Treat Co Treats.
Royal Canin Medium Sensible (Adult Sensitive Stomach)
- Protein Source:Chicken
- Country of Manufacture:Europe
- Variety:Dry Food
- Breed Size:Medium
- Conditions:Sensitive Stomach
COMPOSITION : rice, dehydrated poultry protein, wheat flour, animal fats, wheat, maize gluten, vegetable protein isolate*, barley, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, soya oil, minerals, fish oil, vegetable fibres, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0.34%), hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg) : Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 21500 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 38 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.9 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 50 mg, E6 (Zinc): 150 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.06 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS : Protein: 25% - Fat content: 18% - Crude ash: 6.2% - Crude fibres: 1.9% - Per kg: Omega 6 fatty acids: 40.7 g. * L.I.P. : protein selected for its very high digestibility.