Taste of the Wild Southwest Canyon Canine Formula with Wild Boar
Taste of the Wild formulas are based on your dog’s ancestral diet to provide high quality, balanced nutrition that satisfies his instinctual cravings for natural ingredients.
This natural, grain free dry food is formulated using high quality meats, including wild boar and beef and also contains garbanzo beans which are rich in protein, vitamins and minerals. Taste of the Wild Southwest Canyon is supplemented with high quality fruits and vegetables, including blueberries and raspberries to provide a natural source of antioxidants for immune support. With the addition of dried chicory root to promote the healthy digestion and omega 3 & 6 fatty acids for skin and coat health, this formula will keep your dog healthy inside and out.
- High quality, all natural, grain free nutrition
- Formulated from high quality meats and garbanzo beans
- Antioxidants from fruits and vegetables for a healthy immune system
- Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids for skin and coat health
- Dried chicory root to promote healthy digestion
- Suitable for adult dogs of all breeds and sizes
Looking for Taste of the Wild in a lamb based formula? Try Sierra Mountain Formula with Roasted Lamb.
Taste of the Wild Southwest Canyon Wild Boar
- Protein Source:Pork
- Country of Manufacture:United States
- Lifestyle:Natural, Grain Free
- Variety:Natural Food, Dry Food
- Lifestage:Senior, Adult
- Breed Size:Giant, Large, Medium, Small
Beef (18%), peas, garbanzo beans, lamb meal, canola oil, egg product, wild boar (4%), ocean fish meal, brewers yeast, tomato pomace, flaxseed, minerals, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract.