Royal Canin Vet Diet Cat Food | Buy Online
Royal Canin Vet Diet Cat Food | Buy Online products have an average rating of 4.8 / 5.0 from 332 reviews
Why Royal Canin Veterinary Cat Diets?
As a brand, Royal Canin prides itself in an unwavering mission to make top quality pet food that not only appeals to cats, but promotes long-term health and wellbeing by meeting essential nutritional needs. If your vet has recommended a Royal Canin Veterinary Diet, rest assured that your cat's medical condition will be fully supported through the super-premium nutrition that Royal Canin provides.
Want to know more about Royal Canin veterinary diets? Check out our Ask a Vet service to see if they're right for your cat.
Scientifically formulated to manage and treat medical conditions
Royal Canin is one of the only brands to produce veterinary prescription diets and has one of the largest ranges to cater for a vast array of medical conditions. Royal Canin provides top-quality options for management of conditions including renal failure (with Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Renal Feline), digestive conditions such as diarrhoea and vomiting, dental disease, obesity, and bladder issues such as bladder stones, crystals, and cystitis. For example, vets all over the world recommend feeding Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary s/o to treat and manage feline idiopathic cystitis (FIC), also known as Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease (FLUTD) as it lowers the pH of your cat’s urine which discourages crystals from forming.
Expert knowledge, expert ingredients
Royal Canin's approach to cat nutrition is based on a rich history of input from pet professionals, breeders, veterinarians and owners. All diets are produced after extensive research from scientists, veterinarians, pharmacists, and nutritionists - so they aren't sacrificing health and ingredient quality. Across a number of Royal Canin Veterinary diets, you'll find dehydrated meats for optimum digestability and protein content (dehyrdration removes the water content from meat, which means there's more meat that water present in your cat's food).
Our top picks…
Wondering what our recommended Royal Canin Veterinary Diet cat foods are? Keep in mind that your cat's dietary needs may differ depending on their condition
- Feline s/o Urinary Care: A hugely effective diet for cats suffering from bladder issues such as straining to urinate, blood-tinged urine, urinary crystals and more
- Renal Chicken Pouches: A wet diet specifically for cats with kidney issues
- Feline Dental: It can be hard to keep your cat's teeth clean - this diet works to reduce plaque and tartar build up on your cats teeth using sodium polyphosphate, which binds calcium in the saliva to reduce tartar formation
- Feline Hypoallergenic: Contains hydrolysed soy protein to reduce the risk of an adverse food reaction or allergy, as well as omega-3 fatty acids for skin and coat health
- Feline Obesity Management: Restricted calories and high protein content to maintain lean muscle mass, plus glucosamine and chondroitin to maintain joint health
At Pet Circle, we carry a wide range of Royal Canin Veterinary diet cat food - you can also enjoy the convenience of free delivery over $49 straight to your door, always at the best price with our price match guarantee. Please see individual products for a listing of ingredients as well as feeding guidelines, to make sure your cat is receiving the correct diet for their condition.