Need anything else?
Dog & Puppy Toys products have an average rating of 4.0 / 5.0 from 7062 reviews
Looking for the best dog toys in Australia?
Buy dog toys online from Pet Circle with better prices and the convenience of fast delivery to your door.
Loved by pet parents worldwide, KONG dog toys come in fun, durable designs to suit dogs of all shapes, sizes and ages. From the tried and true KONG Classic to the old good dog balls, throwers, the amazing Nerf range and a selection of Australian-made toys. In summary, Pet Circle have your toy needs covered.
Choosing the best toy for your puppy
Dog toys come in a range of different types to suit different styles of play. To prevent your dog from becoming bored, invest in a variety of different types of toys and rotate them regularly to keep things interesting.
- Interactive toys: provide mental stimulation and enrichment to keep your dog occupied for ages with an interactive, treat dispensing or puzzle toy
- Durable tough toys are a must have for staffies or other heavy chewer breeds, designed to go the extra mile - while no toy is indestructible these will last longer than most!
- Dog chew toys: save your shoes - these toys provide your pooch with a suitable outlet for those natural chewing instincts. For the little ones, explore our range of teething toys for puppies.
- Squeaky toys: great for encouraging play, there's nothing so irresistible to a dog as the sound of a squeaky toy
- Plush toys: soft and cuddly, stuffed toys are perfect for snuggles and gentle indoor play.
- Rope toys: durable and suited to a range of play styles including fetch and tug, rope toys are a must have for any doggo's toybox
Every dog needs to play
Play is essential for your dog's physical and mental wellbeing! Particularly when your dog is home alone, a selection of stimulating toys is important to prevent boredom, frustration and separation anxiety (hint, try a heartbeat toy ). Be sure to check your doggo's toys regularly and replace them when they become excessively worn or damaged.
Need help choosing? Read What are the best dog toys?.
Author info: Dr Teagan Lever BVSc (Hons) - Pet Circle In House Veterinarian