Hill's Prescription Diet Cat Food
Hill's Prescription Diet Cat Food products have an average rating of 4.7 / 5.0 from 315 reviews
Hill's Prescription Diet: targeting your cat's special needs
Just as we humans are sometimes given a special diet to follow to keep our body happy and healthy, your cat can also be diagnosed with certain health issues that require a specially prescribed diet. In their world, said diet is supplied with approval of a veterinarian - and they may recommend a leading name in pet health, namely Hill's Prescription Diet. Founded in the USA in the 1960s, Hill's now formulate over 50 diets with careful attention to quality and consistency - many of which have been life-saving for sick cats across the country.
Hill's Prescription Diet can be uses to treat, manage or prevent a wide range of health conditions in cats including dental disease (Hill's Prescription Diet t/d cat food), arthritis, obesity and weight gain, kidney failure, liver disease, gastrointestinal problems, urinary crystals (Hill's Prescription Diet c/d cat food) and of course allergies and food intolerances (Hill's Prescription Diet z/d cat food). Furthermore, carefully selected ingredients assist in calming your pet's ailments - for example, Hill's z/d Food Sensitivity diet uses hydrolysed chicken liver, which has been broken down into its essential amino acids (the building blocks of life!) to reduce the chance of negative dietary reactions (as opposed to whole meat). This insightful manufacturing process has given Hill's a trusted reputation world-wide.
Consult your vet to start your cat's road to recovery
It's important to note that Hill's Prescription Diet cat food should only be used under the recommendation and supervision of your cat's veterinarian, and are usually only available exclusively from veterinary clinics and hospitals. But at Pet Circle, we have a dedicated customer service team of vets and vet nurses available to assist and advice, which means that we can offer you a broad range of Hill's Prescription Diet with additional support over the phone, via email or live chat.
Our top picks…
Wondering what our recommended Hill's Prescription Diet cat foods are? Keep in mind that your cat's dietary needs may differ depending on their condition
- t/d Dental Care: Over 70% of cats will have dental disease by the time they reach the age of three - this diet uses a special kibble shape and is clinically proven to reduce plaque, tartar and staining
- Feline Metabolic: Works with your cat's metabolism for lasting weight loss
- c/d Multicare Stress: Formulated to support your cats urinary health reducing the risk of disorders such as feline idiopathic cystitis and urinary crystal or stone formation
- m/d Glucose & Weight Management:Ideal for the ongoing treatment of diabetic cats
- k/d Kidney Care: Targeted levels of high quality protein to reduce symptoms, plus controlled phosphorus levels to protect the kidneys
At Pet Circle, we carry a wide range of Hill's Prescription Diet cat food - you can also enjoy the convenience of free delivery over $49 straight to your door, always at the best price with our price match guarantee. Please see individual products for a listing of ingredients as well as feeding guidelines, to make sure your cat is receiving the correct diet for their condition.