Need anything else?
Bowls Dog Feeding products have an average rating of 4.6 / 5.0 from 76 reviews
Buy dog food and water bowls online from Pet Circle with our best price guarantee and the convenience of fast, free shipping direct to your door.
Dog bowls: plastic, ceramic, stainless steel, ant proof and more...
Your doggo's got to eat and drink everyday, so it pays to get the right food and water bowls to suit their needs.
When choosing the material, plastic can be an easy to clean and economical option, however if you need extra durability or have a pooch who's picky about water flavours, stainless steel or ceramic are likely to be a better option. If you're planning to hit the road with your pooch, a lightweight collapsible bowl is a must have for pit stops along the way.
Need more help finding the right bowl? Read Which food and water bowls are best for my pet?.
Best dog food and water bowls based on our customer reviews
- DogIt Anti Gulp Dish, Blue: features plastic contours to help minimise gulping of food and slow eating
- DogIt 2 in 1 Elevated Dog Dish, Black: raised design is ideal for large dogs, older dogs, or dogs with muscle or joint problems
- Rogz Slup Bowl, Blue: made from stainless steel, very durable and dishwasher safe with a non skid base
- Fuzzyard Bowl: available in a heap of fresh prints with removable stainless steel inserts that make clean-up easy and fuss-free
- PetKit Fresh Bowl: stylish and clever, this bowl weighs and suggests a food amount for your dog according to their weight, breed and food brand
How often do I need to wash my dog's bowls?
Ideally, best practice is to wash your dog's food and water bowls daily to help reduce bacterial contamination and keep their food and water tasting fresh. This is particularly important if you are feeding raw as the food is much more likely to carry disease carrying bacteria such as Salmonella and E. coli. The simple solution? Grab a few dishwasher safe bowls, rinse them well and run them through with the rest of your daily dishes on a hot cycle to kill any germs.
Author info: Dr Teagan Lever BVSc (Hons) - Pet Circle In House Veterinarian
Save time and money - buy dog food and water bowls online for the best price from Pet Circle.