Ziwi All Natural Cat Food

Ziwi All Natural Cat Food

rating

Ziwi All Natural Cat Food products have an average rating of 4.6 / 5.0 from 49 reviews

For a cat in peak condition...

Made in New Zealand with 93% meat, organs and New Zealand green mussels (with the other 7% being nutritious cold-washed tripe for probiotic and digestive benefit), Ziwi Peak cat food is about as natural as it gets. Able to improve skin, coat and digestive health, Ziwi Peak's first-rate ingredients are also ethically sourced and are free from grains, fillers, artificial flavours, dyes and preservatives. As far as many independant reviewers and customers are concerned, Ziwi is the ultimate in biologically appropriate food for cats: all meat, and nothing your feline friend doesn't need.

The Ziwi difference

A long, healthy and happy life with your cat is what inspired Ziwi to create their unique Peak recipes over ten years ago. Recognising that cats are obligate carnivores - that is, they are not designed to digest carbohydrates like grains and corn - Ziwi have designed their recipes with a whole-prey, meat-rich approach. But Ziwi have gone even further with their moist canned varieties, formulating them without any gelling or binging agents such as TSPP, agar agar or carrageenan (Ziwi uses chickpeas instead), as well as BPA-free cans. It doesn't get much better than that!

Air-dried for further goodness

Ziwi's dry cat food also impresses with a 98% meat, organ and mussel content, as well as an air-dried recipe, making it even more nutritious. Air-drying has long been used to naturally preserve meats, although Ziwi's modern method is a little different: a slow, gentle, twin stage air-drying process resulting in a food that is as nutrient-dense and digestible as a completely raw diet but safe, clean to handle and can be stored for up to 21 months.

Our top picks…

Wondering what our recommended Ziwi Peak cat foods are?

  • Mackerel & Lamb: A perfect blend of wild-caught New Zealand Blue Mackerel, free-range, grass-fed Lamb, and Green Mussel
  • Rabbit & Lamb: The perfect combination of New Zealand wild-caught rabbit and free-range, grass-fed Lamb.
  • Venison: New Zealand free-range, grass-fed Venison. Complete and balanced for all breeds and life stages
  • Air-dried Beef Food: New Zealand free-range, grass-fed beef. Complete and balanced for all breeds and life stages and full of the same nutrition as a raw diet

At Pet Circle, we carry a wide range of Ziwi Peak cat food - you can also enjoy the convenience of free delivery over $29 straight to your door, always at the best price with our price match guarantee. Please see individual products for a listing of ingredients as well as feeding guidelines, to make sure your cat is receiving the correct diet for their lifestyle.